Tuesday 20 March 2012

ELF eyebrow kit

I recently bought some more items from ELF and i must say they never fail to impress :)
One of the items i got was the eyebrow it in 'dark', it retails at £3.50 which i thought was cheap as chips!!!


I normally stick to pencils when it comes to my eyebrow obsession as i find them easiest to work with but.... i may actually be converted when it comes to this.
The darkest side is the 'gel' which you fill your brows in with and the lighter section is the powder which helps to set your brows. When used together they create a really dark shade which doesn't shift unless you want it too :)

All in all it seems like a great product and that is coming from someone who spends most of their day obsessing about the browsssssssssssss!!!

x x x

6 comments:

  1. I love this I use it everyday :)

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i wish i say this before i made my last purchase. the color looks great for brows, thanks for the review hun!

    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem!!! ahhh pop it in your basket next time your after a few bits :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Ooh I've not seen this before! I've nominated you for a versatile blogger award over at my blog :) xoxo

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh wow thank you!!!
      great its a great product and super cheap! WINNER xxx

      Delete