Thursday 5 July 2012

Mouthwatering melon



E.L.F conditioning lip balm (SPF 15) in Mellow melon
£3.75

I picked this and a few other bits up from the E.L.F website when they had a 30% off code a few weeks ago. I popped this in my basket as i figured a girl can never have too many lip balms, right?!? 
I thought the colour looked lovely and the name 'Mellow melon' sounded delicious.


It comes in this clear plastic pot, which if i am honest is alot bigger than it needs to be. I really like the shade and the formula is nice and moisturising on the lips. The shade is a really deep pinky coral which is perfect for the summer months. I must admit i was some what dissapointed with the scent, or lack of it. I was expecting a lush juicy water melon scent, but no such luck!!! It just smells of a basic lip balm if i am honest.


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment