Saturday 17 November 2012

AWOL

So here i am... months and months since i last posted - wondering how the hell that happened!?!

It was never my intention to stop, i think life just got in the way... That paired with a full time job, a 5 month old puppy and the distinct lack of a camera meant i fell out of the loop and found it hard getting back into the swing of things.

But i miss it... so here i am again.

While I've been gone my interest in blogs and Youtube has only grown and my obsession with cosmetics and all things beauty related is probably at an all time high! I still spend hours trawling the internet watching tutorials and reading reviews and i have decided i want to be part of it again :)

Thanks to everyone who has stuck around in my absence, and i shall start posting again regularly ASAP. So watch out for product reviews, cute puppy pictures and Christmas gift guide posts to name but a few.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment