Monday 19 March 2012

Skull and Glossbones part.2


This post is just a follow of from 'Skull and Glossbones' which a posted a couple of days ago. In this i mentioned i had added a little bit of nail art to the nails in that post, & here they are.

I kept 4 nails to the plain Skull and Gloss bones grey O.P.I shade but decided to make my thumb into a little leopard print number.




I used:
1) Barry M - 313 Dusky mauve
2) Collection 2000 - 1 Liquorice 
3) Gold nail art pen (sorry not sure of the brand) but they are available at Newlook, River Island and Accessorize.

xxx



6 comments:

  1. This is great, so creative, will definately give something like this a go! have a nice week. :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I'm liking your reviews with prices and all! ;) So, i'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete