Sunday 22 July 2012

Kiss me Kate #1


Rimmel - Kate lasting finish lipstick in the shade 08
£5.49 @ boots


I had passed these lipsticks hundreds of times in Boots but was never drawn to them, and never gave them a go. I guessed they were just another celebrity endorsed product that was more about the celeb than the actual item itself. Then after hearing nothing but good things about them, mostly from Lily at whatihearttoday, i caved in. 


I picked up shade 08, a sort of dusky rose/mauvey pink color which is pretty perfect for everyday wear as its not to OTT. 


So down to the nitty gritty... 
The formula? Really creamy and lovely to apply. I actually find it quite moisturising, but would definitely advise using a lip balm underneath to avoid it sticking to dry patches or making your lips look chapped. I find that on me it lasts pretty well, with me not having to top up anymore than expected with a lipstick.

The packaging? I like the packaging. They have kept it chic and simple with plain black casing, but added Kate Moss' signature in a classic 'lipstick' way to the lid.

The smell? I really like the smell. Its kind of fruity but i cant put a name to the scent annoyingly. I think the scent would probably bother some people as people can be funny about perfume etc in products, but i enjoy it (for example i love the scent of mac lippies).

The price? For £5.49 these a bloody bargain!!! i wasn't expecting too much for the price really, but i am really impressed. The creamy formula reminds me a little bit of Mac's formula and for a lot cheaper.

I would 100% recommend, and even picked up two other shades after this one.
Have you tried them?? what shades are your favorite?
 x x x


1 comment:

  1. I havent tried these yet but I really want to, they get such good reviews. This is such a cute colour :) xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete