Monday 26 March 2012

Pretty little pots


I was in Primark the other day and saw these, and yes i am a sucker for pretty packaging, so i felt the need to buy two. I have enough lip balms to sink a ship but hey ho they were only £1 each!!!
Don't you just think the packaging is lovely!?!

1) Vanilla


This actually smells lovely, not the sweet sicky sorta vanilla i was expecting!!! It applies totally sheer and isn't sticky :)


2) Cherry


This one also smells nice :) and would be perfect over a nudey sorta lippy!!!


I just thought they were to cute not too mention :)
xxx







4 comments:

  1. uhhh how cute! I love products in little tin boxes... ^-^
    and I collect lip balms too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the packaging is lovely, it's nice to have a cute lip balm on hand xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete